To begin the admissions process, please call (918) 664-4224 or 1-800-680-8979 and ask for an admissions screener. You also can email Admissions.
For 24 Hour Addiction and Co-Occurring Crisis Support Services call 1-866-771-7088.
Twelve and Twelve maintains an open admissions policy that prohibits discrimination of any kind. Individuals at least 18 years of age or older may self-refer to 12 & 12. Referrals also can be made by family members, physicians, social service agencies, employee assistant professionals, etc. Each potential 12 & 12 client is interviewed by an admissions screener, who will help determine the appropriate level of care for each individual. A willingness to enter a treatment program is essential to the admissions process.
Twelve and Twelve has residential rooms for the hearing impaired, and several are handicapped accessible.
Recognizing Signs that Can Point to an Alcohol Problem
Ask yourself the following questions about your drinking behavior.
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, please consider talking with a trained professional to discuss your drinking behavior. Contact 12&12 today and speak with one of our admissions professionals.
- Do you drink to calm nerves, forget worries, or boost a sad mood?
- Do you have guilt about drinking?
- Have you unsuccessfully tried to cut down/stop drinking?
- Do you sometimes hide your drinking habits from others?
- Have you caused harm to yourself or someone else as a result of drinking?
- Do you find that you need to drink increasingly greater amounts of alcohol to achieve your desired effect?
- Do you feel irritable, resentful, or unreasonable when not drinking?
- Have you experienced medical, social, family, or financial problems as a result of your drinking?
- Do you spend time getting alcohol and drinking alcohol daily?
- Do you drink in risky situations such as before driving?